- Sat, Jun 11Takaoka Fureai Welfare CenterJun 11, 10:00 AM – 5:40 PMTakaoka Fureai Welfare Center, Japan, 44-1 Bakurohonmachi, Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture 933-0935At the festival, films produced by high school students in the filmmaking workshop will be screened along with three professional films selected on the theme of diversity, and a talk event will be held with high school students as the main actors.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jan 29Nissen Building 1F
- RSVP ClosedSun, Nov 21Takaoka CityNov 21, 2021, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM GMT+9Takaoka City, Nissen Building 1F, Moriyamamachi 35, Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture 933-0928For those who think about their "career" for the first time, and for those who have had a long "career" "Should it be like this?" "Should it be like this?" ... Think critically together and design your own career!
- RSVP ClosedSat, Oct 02Takaoka CityOct 02, 2021, 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM GMT+9Takaoka City, Japan, 35 West Building, Moriyamamachi, Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture 933-0928Free participation Capacity: 30 people (first-come-first-served basis) * After watching the movie, we plan to have a discussion between director Kousuke Sakoda and the visitors. Participation in the discussion is a condition of application.
- Sold OutSat, Jul 10Takaoka City
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jun 26Takaoka CityJun 26, 2021, 2:00 PM GMT+9Takaoka City, Japan, 29-1 Kifunemachi, Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture 933-0929When a fire breaks out, you have think what kind of action is important. At the same time as the fire burns, the scary thing is Kemuri(somke). If you get caught in a fire, it is important not to panic and take evacuation action. It leads to self-help to take calm action when evacuating in an emergency. Let's raise disaster prevention awareness through various connections between local residents, foreign residents and children!
- RSVP ClosedSun, May 23Held online (zoom)
- RSVP ClosedSat, Mar 20Online (zoom)
- RSVP ClosedSun, Feb 21Aresse TakaokaFeb 21, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+9Aresse Takaoka, 35 Moriyamamachi, Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture, Japan-In order not to leave anyone behind-We will consider regional disaster prevention measures that involve people who are likely to have problems on a daily basis, not limited to disaster prevention and disaster situations.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Jan 05Nissen Building 1F
- RSVP ClosedSat, Nov 28Online (zoom)
- RSVP ClosedSun, Jul 05Alece TakaokaJul 05, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMAlece Takaoka, 35 Moriyama Town, Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture, JapanI have a question. ① At what time do you feel that the school rules and regulations are cramped (that binds you)? ② When do you feel "I am free"? ③ Do you become free if there are school rules and regulations? Let's talk about this and learn about rules.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jul 04Alece Takaoka (connect online via zoom)