Mar 20, 2021, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
In the presentation contest, a team of 2 to 5 children discovered issues related to the SDGs from things that are familiar to them.
And find how to improve this problem with your friends, and make a presentation video of about 5 minutes!
10:00 Opening remarks
10:10 SDGs in 10 minutes
10:30 SDGs presentation contest
12:15 ~ Lunch break ~
- Subcommittee ① We are also involved in the conflict !?
- Subcommittee ② Gender hidden in the bookshelf
- Subcommittee ③ Save Takaoka!
14:15 Result announcement / comment
15:00 Closing remarks
* Viewers can join or leave freely.
* The links for the afternoon workshop will differ depending on the subcommittee. Information will be provided on the day of the event, but we will send it by email in advance to those who will participate in the subcommittee.
This event will be held all online to prevent the spread of corona infection.
If you want to participate online, please download zoom in advance.